Throughout her career, Wendy Dransfield has consistently exceeded sales targets and customer service goals. She is also adept at cultivating relationships with new prospects and maintaining long-term partnerships with clients. Wendy Dransfield laid the foundation for her career at The University of Wales, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Psychology and Technology. After graduating with honors in 1993, Dransfield obtained employment as a Project Analyst specializing in professional development and orientation. She went on to hold jobs as an education consultant and recruiting manager before being hired as a Senior Account Executive at Nelson Staffing. At Nelson, Wendy Dransfield earned a promotion within six months after achieving $6 million in new billing sales within her territory. During this time, she handled large clients including Mattel, Inc. and Fair Isaac Corporation. In 2001, she joined Guru Worldwide, Inc. as the Director of Client Development. In this position, Dransfield targeted Fortune 500 companies, securing new business deals with a number of multinational corporations including AOL/Time Warner, Morgan Stanley, Microsoft, and Motorola. In 2002, Dransfield was promoted to On-site Dedicated Account Director, and much of her work involved interacting with Motorola, where she focused on improving workplace efficiency, cutting costs, and evaluating employees. She left Guru in 2003. Outside of work, Dransfield enjoys hiking and acting in plays. She also donates her time to philanthropic efforts. She has relished being at home to raise her children
- Auction Chair for Woodside Elementary School
- Board of Directors of the Palo Alto Children's Museum and Zoo
- Raising my children
2001 - 2003
On-site Dedicated Account Director
Guru Worldwide Inc.
On-site Dedicated Account Director (2002-2003)
- Acted as liaison between hiring managers, senior executives and Guru’s talent team to provide on-site strategic staffing direction.
- Met with hiring managers to conduct employee skills evaluations, workstyle and culture assessments and report finding to CAO.
- Re-engineered over 25% of the workforce resulting in reduced costs and streamlined operations.
Director of Client Development (2001-2002)
- Lead solution team in securing Motorola/NLC Account, resulting in Guru’s first managed services solution client.
- Achieved aggressive targets through sale of the Guru solution to large corporate buyers (Fortune 500) in the U.S.
- Single-handedly developed and secured new business with the following clients: AOL/TW, Morgan Stanley, E*trade, Charles Schwab, Sony Electronics, Levi Straus, McKesson, Siebel Systems, TBWA Chiat Day, eBay, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Symantec and Motorola division.
- Collaborated with Talent Operations group during the sales process to secure business and transition key accounts once active.
1990 - 1993
University of Wales College of Cardiff
Graduated with Honors.