Results-driven marketing strategist with over ten years experience seeking a senior marketing role in a progressive company offering challenge and reward.
Accomplished marketer with a proven track record of problem solving while developing scope, goals and deliverables to ensure ROI and further corporate vision. Persuasive communicator recognized for boosting collaboration and building partnerships that engage and motivate employees, customers and other stakeholders.Adept at forming positive and productive relations with internal and external constituents at all levels.Demonstrated ability to identify marketing opportunities, position and package products and services to accelerate performance and advance reputation.
Business Development ♦ Marketing Communications ♦ Multi-channel Media
Creative Supervision ♦ Brand Integration ♦ Budget Control ♦ Strategic Planning
Cross-functional Team Leadership ♦ Product and Service Enhancement
Event Management ♦ Market Research ♦ Competitive Pricing Strategies
·Member, AIMCO Branding Committee 2008.
·Director, PMA Board of Directors 2006-07.
- Chair, PMA Marketing Council 2004-05.
- PMA President’s Award, 2004.
- Received 14 category awards in the annual PMA Marketing and Advertising Excellence Awards 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
- Received 24 category awards in the annual AOBA ACE competitions 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 & 2005.
2009 - Present
Product Marketing Manager
As Product Marketing Manager for Strayer U, I am responsible for planning, developing and executing integrated, multi-tactical, multi-channel marketing and communications strategies for the launch of each new or revised product or service, and for maintaining ongoing strategies to increase employee and customer awareness and understanding of all products.
·Provide relevant market and customer analyses, including but not limited to
competitive comparisons, customer needs, employment data and trends.
·Manage cross functional teams and coordinating with various departments to ensure
all plans are executed on schedule.
·Ensure that information about each product stays current in all communications
vehicles as products are revised.
·Provide ongoing support for each product, ensuring that admissions and advising
staff have the materials, support, training, and other resources they need to be
successful selling the product(s).
·Evaluate short and long term results of strategies, recommending and implementing
strategic and tactical changes to plans as needed.
·Work with the training department to develop and manage product specific training
programs to ensure that all staff are knowledgeable according to their position and r
responsibilities relative to the product.
2007 - 2009
Director of Marketing - Northeast, Mid-Atlantic & South
Conduct market and competitor analysis, define the target customer, co-write the business plan, head the multi-channel media strategy, craft and execute marketing plans and communications. Co-host sales meetings to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with sales pace objectives.Develop and manage website, SEO/SEM program, and collateral with vendor/agency from cradle to grave.Responsibly controlled budgets up to $5M.
- Key driver to new solutions that improved technologies and processes of e-business, call center, ROI measuring matrix, competitive survey analysis and the website content mgt systems that became leveraged and used across multiple divisions.
- Improved qualified lead counts by 27% to the highest in the last three (3) years through strategic multi-channel media and messaging.
- Implemented repositioning strategy to drive desired customer while increasing average income standards 20%+ and achieving improved rates and occupancy goals.
- Established highly effective "Live Your Dream" pre-launch promotional program that increased traffic volume15% with an average annual sales increase of 12%.
- Contributor to branding committee that defined consumer segmentation, guarantee, promise and pillars thereby shaping a new AIMCO brand.
2002 - 2006
Director of Marketing, Washington DC Metro
As the initial sole marketing employee for the company, I recruited, coached and lead a marketing team of four to success. Created and conducted training program from scratch and produced the multi-channel media plans, budgets and sales strategy for 50 class A-C assets in the Wash DC Metro area.Masterminded company events, marketing communications and special projects, served as government and business partner liaison and contributed to the corporate newsletter.
- Designed and wrote an award-winning branded brochure and related collateral, web and print advertising, and customer loyalty programs in collaboration with agency.
- Boosted leads by 15%, while cutting overall marketing expenses by 10% through a combination of strategic media purchases, collaborative marketing/sales meetings and change in vendor partnerships.
- Built new company and subsidiary brand, along with the presentation and reinforcement plans presented to team members, vendors and clients, which were successfully delivered on time and within budget.
- Supervised the development of an accredited 28-course school (online and classroom), distinguished as The Realty Academy, and first of its kind at the company.
- Reorganized and strengthened customer retention programs and services, resulting in the highest quantity and quality of customer feedback ever received.
1998 - 2002
Director of Marketing and Training
A.J. Dwoskin & Associates
- Built the company’s first integrated website with video, tours and other interactive service features.
- Created and conducted a 12-step sales and customer retention training program.
- Recruited, trained and developed new sales team members to success.Two of the three years under my sales leadership, the company had the highest occupancy rates beating the previous five years.
1997 - 1998
Metropolitan Helicopters - Manassas Regional Airport
1995 - 1997
Regional Sales Consultant
Gates, Hudson & Associates
- Awarded "Sales Consultant of the Year" 1996.
- Promoted to the first “Regional” Sales Consultant for the company.