Key Account Manger
TÜV Rheinland Taiwan Ltd.
1. Set individual annual development plan. Aiming to total sales revenue increase, including target figure setting, market share information, promoting new or existing services with tailor made solution, relationship management, etc.
2. Monitor and coordinate cross BL/Unit/Location projects and prices to ensure project flow and act as a central contact window for KA.
3. Maintain and enhance partnership with key account customers with the implementation of the joint business plan.
4. Review key account performance on a quarterly basis and on an annual basis to agree forthcoming account plan.
5. Provide accurate data and market information for sales forecasting.
6. Provide adequate and timely information to sales & engineering team ensuring successful implementation of promotions.
7. Lead and manage 2-3 subordinates in the Key Account function.
8. Develop new business and new account.