2007 - 2011
Spin Neapolitan Pizza
- Responsible for building all aspects of Operations for a new location from the ground up to a $1.5M operation, twice the size of any other location within the enterprise.
- Saved more than $20K annually – hand selected by executive leadership for analysis and budget expertise outside of normal duties. Instituted groundbreaking budgeting and audits for new owners with per item profitability.
- Developed new hire training procedures as company grew by more than 3 fold in 4 years.
- Promoted ideas and changes to succeed at their maximum level; identified, researched, and guided upgrade of software issue with system that saved several man hours per week.
- Saved company more than 50% in capital expenses and cut down time by 24+ hours with a single vendor change alone.
- Coached other managers to maintain their location budgets as their own “personal” money to continue growth/profitability under LEAN Management Model.
- Conceived and implemented cross-training of teams for better client service, slashing 5% of labor costs across the board.
2003 - 2007
- Selected by General Manager to attend Regional meetings as area representative; at the time, all other attendees were senior leadership and above.
- Sought out by management for promotional opportunities- 1 of 2 of over 30 employees who volunteered to be cross-trained certified in other departments.