To provide the best outcome for your business through local bus bench advertisement.
The most important part of bench advertising is placement. There are several important considerations to be made when you choose your benches:
- The AADT, or "Average Amount of Daily Traffic."
- The speed limit (amount of time your ad will be seen)
- Proximity to a traffic light, or popular intersection
- The demographics of the area you're targeting.
You want as many people to see your bench advertisement as possible, but you'll also want to make sure that those that see your ad have the potential to become customers.
Bench advertising is simply the best way to get local visibility at a cost that will not hurt your budget. Unlike traditional billboards, bench advertising is easily visible, can be viewed for longer, and doesn't require excellent vision. It's accessible to pedestrians, bikers, and drivers, and it provides you with more space to place any information relevant to consumers. Bench advertisements receive:
- More time than newspaper ads.
- More local views than internet marketing.
- More targeting than television ads.
- More attention than local radio.
This type of brand marketing in Florida receives more relevant local views for a longer period of time than nearly any other type of marketing tactic, and it provides all of those benefits at a fraction of the cost, with potentially tens of thousands of views every day starting at less than the price of a cup of coffee.