Senior MIS Coordinator
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Scheduling and staffing the department manpower of 200+ agents and 30+ supervisors.
- Forecasting workload and calls flow amounting to 2,000,000 calls a year.
- Handling all IT related issues for more than 600 stations and users.
- Extracting, analyzing and developing call center reports including agents’ monthly performance summary, incentive, vacations and incentive/overtime calculations.
- Connection point with bank units, including handling sales leads distribution and follows up.
- Member of internal auditing team.
- Assigned for external audits meetings and reporting.
- Conducting training sessions on new systems and Microsoft Office Enterprise applications