Jan 2009 - Present
Jan 2009 - Present
Head of Call Center
• Managing daily operations of Contact center. • Manage end to end, the implementation of customer service strategies. • Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on weekly and monthly basis. • Ensure that the Contact Center operations run smoothly on day to day basis by analyzing performance statistics like average speed of answer, average time of abandonment, and making decisions on the basis of performance statistics like which member of the staff need to be improved. • Analyze how effective the current scripts are. • Preparing reports for daily, weekly and monthly performance of the staff. • Set the performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality and make sure that these targets are met accordingly. • Planning and managing change. • Assists and advises Call Center staff, as necessary anticipating and resolving problems as non-routine situations arise. • Liaising with Contact Center supervisors, managers, operatives, and clients. • Planning of staff recruitment. • Administers or makes recommendations for routine personnel matters including interviewing applicants, assigning, scheduling, evaluating performance and taking corrective action. • Identifying staff training needs and Planning training sessions of staff. • Identifying and made recommendation for process improvements. • Recording statistics for the performance measurement of the Contact Center.
Feb 2000 - Dec 2002
Punjab University, Lahore
- Decade of solid Call Center Operations experience coupled with Customers Services
- Fully committed to providing the highest possible standards of customer service and support.
- Having significant experience of successfully managing call centre operations in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Experienced in setting up call center.
·Demonstrable track record of successful delivery on business objectives across a broad spectrum of KPI's / SLA.
- Team leader with a proven ability to train, supervise, motivate, and evaluate customer service representatives.
- Start-up operations and ongoing operational excellence
- People Management.
- Strategy, Business Planning & Development
- Project & Program Management
- Change Management & Career Development
- Recruitment, Training & Performance Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Crisis Strategist
- Business Model Expert