Supply Chain Planner & Procurement
Sephora (Thailand) Ltd.
Responsible for ensuring an efficient replenishment of Sephora Thailand off-line stores & on-line store.
Manages the inventory of sellable goods in off-line and on-line stores for the Selective Brands and DC manage brands, finding the best balance between On-shelf availability, financial stock levels and delivery costs
- Assortment management / Product life cycle
- Ensures that store assortment in replenishment systems is aligned with decisions of Category Managers about assortment.
- Reviews the product Data Base to update delisted items (end of life, slow movers) including returning.
- Liaises with other Departments to anticipate and manage local animations & store openings, and with Regional Demand Planners (based in Singapore) to ensure Selective brands and DC manage brands replenishment is properly anticipated
- Optimizes stores inventory by actively looking at rebalancing and return to Warehouse options in case of overstocks and for expired / damaged products,
- Challenges Minimum Merchandising Needs (Display stock) on slow sellers and recommends assortment / exposure points’ reduction or delisting to category Managers / Space Planners.
Operations Planning / Prioritization
- Coordinates with Logistics Team to anticipate capacity increases, plan operations (returns / destructions) , prioritize inbound / outbound shipments, and clean-up claims
End of life / Exit strategies
- Optimizes depletion of stock for end of life items via rebalancing, destructions, coordination of ad-hoc commercial operations, Returns to Vendors.
- Responsible to optimize allocation of products to stores in case of shortages (via rebalancing, allocation from inbound shipments)
- Communication to stores
Store stock accuracy
- Tracks stores negative stocks and requests inventory controls
- Build stores cycle counts calendar for his / her brands in compliance with Sephora rules, and tracks execution
- Inventory / Supplier performance reviews
- Prepares Monthly stock reports for brands managed, tracks warehouse fill rate and defines action plans with logistic teams / demand planners to improve it.
- Participates in inventory reviews (S&OP) to present brand stock and fill rate performance and propose actions.