Process Safety Engineer
Joined GSK, number one pharmaceutical of Pakistan, as an Assistant Manager. Core responsibilities are:
- Responsible to look after the Process Safety aspects of overall plant.
- Performing duties as lead of Tablet Manufacturing, Liquid Manufacturing and Engineering block.
- Performing Process Safety Risk analysis of chemicals. Identifying existing controls and proposing the additional controls needed to mitigate the like hood of incident/accident.
- Enhancing the incident and accident promotion culture throughout site. In depth gap analysis of factories act/regulatory requirement applicable to the industry.
- Identifying the gaps between the established system and global GSK EHS management system.
- Conducted risk assessment for Laboratory waste management.
- Coaching laboratory team with regards to Material Compatibility and storage.
Engineering Project at hand:
- Developing a completely new Granulation Suit to overcome the capacity constraint.