At powersoft19 i mostly work on ASP.Net project. I also work on Drupal module development and HTML/CSS. The main project i worked on is eLogbook.
The goal of the Electronic Logbook (eLogbook) project is to design and develop an electronic web-based logbook application which could deliver pest control content to the registered end users on the bases of services they are availing from company. Main features include document management, document template assignment, batch upload documents for end users, Online documents view, tree view of user document with up/down and remove functionality, data retrieval from external database, locations and user management, dynamic reports generation, alerts, security, printing and archive support.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using SQL in SQL SERVER 2000.
- Developed Responsive Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) using Bootstrap for User Interface uniformity throughout the application
- Extensively used Grid Views with sorting and paging
- Implemented Template Columns for Custom Nested Grid Views.
- Developed User Documents for the users.
- Provided Production support.
Bootstrap 3.0, ASP.NET4.0,Entity Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2012, IIS, SQL , HTML,SQL Server 2012 Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler,.NET Framework 4.0, and Windows 2012 server.
I also work on HTML/CSS of many sites which are related to Inn. Most of sites are responsive and use 960 grid system and media quires for responsiveness. Below is list of sites i worked on