ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
PETROGAZ ENGINEERING SDN BHD
- Take off quantities of all elements involved in the project.
- Prepare Bill of Quantity and other documents related to the project.
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion. Undertaking costs analysis for building projects.
- Advised and conduct teams on project that has been awarded.
- Managed and prepared the claim every month.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources, inspecting and then valuing completed.
- Controlled product's supply and make sure the material for the construction is reached at the site on time.
- Attending meetings and liaising with clients and design teams on commercial matters.
- Project Scheduling, monitoring and preparation of `Bar Chart'.
- Advising the client on buidability and cost/time certainty.
- Advising the client on environmental friendly resources with reasonable price.