Director of Conference Services and University Scheduling
• Manage a self-supporting office responsible for the design, coordination, marketing, and execution of more than 200 events per year.
• Led a cross-department project team responsible for the development of the Office of University Scheduling and the implementation of 25Live for university scheduling.
• Increased annual net revenue to the university general fund from $13,000 to an average of $148,000 (1100 %) over the last five years.
• Direct staff in the the coordination of services and the creation of all contracts for conferences and events.
• Forged University-wide partnerships to streamline processes and create an atmosphere of cooperation and understanding.
• Oversee $950,000 in annual operating budgets for Conference & Event Services and University Scheduling offices.
• Collaborate with campus partners on the production of university special events.
Other Positions at This Organization:Assistant Director of Conference & Event Services (2008-2010)University Scheduling Coordinator (2007-2008)