Field Service Technician
Free Libya Tractors
● Start up Generators set up to 900 KVA & ATS's also involved in helping clients to be more familiar with the product including daily operation common problems that may face brief info about preventive maintenance.
● Diagnose and repair Olympian & Caterpillar generator set systems including the diesel engine generator control panel and AVR using scientific methods in shop or at customer site.
●Inspection troubleshooting and repair electrical problems on caterpillar Earth moving products wheel loaders excavators bulldozers backhoe loader.
● Fundamental diagnosing and repair Telehandlers & basic troubleshooting on electrical system for electrical forklifts.
● Calibrate ATS’s settings voltage, frequency, timers and network setup to meet customer expectation.
● Perform generator load test in shop (sometimes brine tank load test if load bank test not available).
● Using cat ET to flash file ECM’s Perform calibrations, upload & modify configurations.
● Develop innovative solutions to complex electro mechanical issues.
● Provides troubleshooting support for customers via phone or face-to-face meeting.
● Write daily reports on completed job, prepare a list of needed parts using SIS.