1. Providing IT support to computer users.
2. Maintaining and monitoring Active Directory Domain Service involves
- Backing-up and restoring AD.
- Monitoring the performance and event logs.
- Monitoring the replication processes between DCs inside each domain and whole forest.
- Maintaining and monitoring the other related network services (e.g. DNS, and DHCP).
3. Maintaining and monitoring the other following servers:
- File Servers (Files Share & users Profile servers).
- ISA and GFI WebMonitor Server.
- Kaspersky Servers.
4. Administer data back-up system, restore as required.
5. Maintain Servers and Workstations security update and anti-virus scan and updates.
6. Ensuring all above services are properly licensed.
7. Interface with outside consultants and service providers.