XERVON GULF FORMELY KNOWN AS THYSSENKRUPP XERVON
- Responsible for the overall activities related to the Middle East & African region, start up new ventures, business process optimization, performance and productivity improvement responsible for a business volume of 2.1 Billion AED
- Sets objectives to maximize revenue and profit and to optimize costs.
- Responsible for long term market development of company's core business.
- To draw - up a budget planning and forecasting, strategic sales and marketing policy of the company.
- Constant evaluation and review of base costs & profit improvement measures
- Overall review of projects and tenders financial and commercial aspects.
- Follow up and monitor of project margins & potential cost overruns on running project
- Responsible for more than 7500 nos. of employees of multi-skill professionals of diversified profession.
- 10 % profit net margins
- Launched TKX Saudi Arabia with E& I division ( 2006)
- Started the service of Scaffolding in UAE (2007)
- Started E&I division in Egypt (2007)
- Start of E&I division in UAE ( 2008)
- Development of Qatar (till date)
- Start of Flooring Division in UAE (2009)
- Troubleshooting of Malaysia
- Implementing development in Kuwait 2014 (ongoing)
- Implementing development in Oman 2014 (ongoing)
- Implemented Cost Control System in the projects, and now expanding on to the administrative service to control cost
- Implemented multi service concept in the region
- Expanded the business within the region of UAE 2002 - 2005