I started My Career at the Age of 16, Right After my Matriculation and then I continued it, And started getting Acquainted with Career Based Professional life, Joined TS Communications Islamabad for My Basic Communication's Training and Professional Behavior, After Wards I have been the Part of Hello Technologies and RR International where I have been A part of the International Projects and Achieved Many Goals. Oct 2006 I Joined Telenor Pakistan - Lahore - and Till Date I am A part of Same Group which is Now Called The Telenor Group. Beside This I am a Part of The Number One Radio of Pakistan the Trend Setters of the Radio History FM 100 Pakistan I started from Islamabad 14 June, 2006 and Till Date I am working as a One of the Hit Rjs of Lahore Station. I am A Self Made Person, Optimist, Confident, And Love to Accept Challenges and Completing Task With in the Time.
In line with my long-term career objective, I anticipate to apply and enhance my skills in a multinational environment. My aim is to work with a dynamic communicational organization that offers stimulating challenges in the field of Telecommunication, and good career prospects.
National Level Activities
- Participated in Pakistan day Parade from Pakistan Boy Scout Association.
- Got training of Parade under the command of Director General Joint staff Lieutenant General Muhammad Naeem Akbar Khan.
- Actively Participated in the Vehicular Emission Monitoring & Environment Awareness Campaign held By Government of Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency (PAK – E.P.A) and Association of Road Users of Pakistan Islamabad (A.R.U.P).
- Got second position in Mushaira contest on Quaid-e-Azam Year 2001 held by Ministry of Education Govt of Pakistan.
Boy Scouting (1996-2000)
- Quaid-e-Azam Badge Holder, which is the most prestigious award for any scout in Pakistan.
- “Chief Commissioner” Award holder of the year 1999-2000.
- Awarded Best Scout of the year twice i.e. 1996 & 1998.
- Presented the best pioneering Project of the year 1998 to Federal Directorates of education and Secretary Islamabad Boy Scouts Association.
- Participant ofPakistan Golden Jubilee National Scout Camporee from 3-7 August, 1997 held at Punjab Boy Scouts Summer Training Centre “Ghora Gali” Murree.
- Got Second Position in Tent pitching At Pakistan Golden Jubilee National Scout Camporee.
- Sub Editor of “The Nadir” The college magazine of F.G College for Men F-10/4 Islamabad for the session 2002-2003.
- Awarded Best Poet of “The Year 2001” of F.G College for Men F-10/4 Islamabad.
- Got Second Position for the poem “Quaid-e-Azam” in Islamabad.
- Awarded “Best Speaker” of the year twice during my academic career.
Oct 2006 - Present
Customer Relations Officer
Customer Relations Officer, as per nature of job. Where My Major Responsibilities are to deliver High Customer Service and Meet the KPI's.
- I Have been working with the NOC (Network) department Where we had to look after the Complaints of the the Customers and to Provide Resolutions with in the Assigned TAT.
I have Also Worked with Corporate Support Team. Where we were looking after our Corporate Clients to Provide them Superior Service Excellence.
- I have been a part of the Hiring for the post of Customer Relations Officer in Customer Relations Department. And My Job was to
- Short List of the Candidates on the Phone.
- Arrange there Written Test/Assessment Centre.
Jun 2006 - Present
RJ/Broadcaster & Voice Over Specialist
- I am Knows AsDJ VDIn the World Of Broadcasting.
- Currently working with Pakistan’s hit music station of his kind, Trend setter of the radio historyFM 100 Pakistan.
- Presenting “Music Petrol (Late Night Show)The Tag Line of the Show is "Lets Burn The City Together With Music Petrol. Playing All Remixes and Upbeat numbers and Gossiping with City Mates.
- Good Morning Pakistan (Morning Show)This is Specially for Business Class People, related to Some of Hit Sound Tracks, News, and Updates On Business and Innovations from around the Globe.
- Move It (English Show)Presenting An English was a real Fun and Joy Where the Hit Segment was When I started Doing shows on the Hit Singers of Western Music Industry and best show I did was on "Michael Jackson's & Bryan Adam's Music.
- Presenting three shows weekly. Also done few different slots like Sleep less night, Evening Drive Time and also did couple of Road Shows and sponsor shows, etc.
- I have done Road Shows For "Telenor Pakistan, Dalda Cooking Oil (Mother's Day Special) & P&G, Unilever on Worlds Health Day.
Mar 2006 - Oct 2006
Sales Executive (Individual & Corporate Clients)
- Worked on an Inbound/Outbound project “TechnoWorld PLC”. Which is the third largest merchant in UK, Selling all the I.T products all across the U.K.
- I was trained on “S A P BUSINESS ONE” with the help of this software we processed all the online transactions for the orders. Job required being equipped with the knowledge of all the latest Laptops, Printers, Scanners, and Projectors etc.
- My Achievment at my work was to Take the sales towards the Corporate Level were TechnoWorld PLC signed contract with different companys and became there Trusted Merchants for the I.T products. And after this I was heading the Outbound Sales/Corporate Sales Team while I left for my next job.
Mar 2005 - Feb 2006
Sales Agent - Outbound
I dialed “USA MORTGAGES” for 4 months.
Also worked on the in bound project called “1-800 San Diego” which is the largest and most up-to-date Business Directory Services Of "San Diego".
My Achievment at Work was to be one of the Few Agents who Passed the Online Test to be a Part of the "1-800 San Diego".
Mar 2005 - Jul 2005
- Got the title to be “Pakistan’s youngest web radio broadcaster”.
- This was a Community Web Radio Operationed by Azhar Hussain". This is where I started my Radio Career from and presented Urdu/Hindi Musical Shows live from Pakistan.