Junior Software Developer
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provide minor programming for some in-house IT projects.
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.