• Support business development activities to include customer interface, proposal support, and engineering estimation
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Evolve design, development, and testing guidelines, best practices, and principles for teams to governance teams processes.
• Lead the development of data and integration architecture models that respond to critical business needs
• Create systems architecture & design documents (Conceptual design, Logical design & Physical design) for projects including SOA projects.
• Implemented many SOA Governmental, Enterprise & B2B on Ministry of Laborer (MoL), Saudi Post and others using MS BizTalk (2013 R2, 2016) and ESB Toolkit 2.2 based on standard SOA design principles and trends.
• Implemented MS Dynamic CRM and SharePoint Governmental projects for Ministry of Laborer in integration with MS BizTalk 2013 R2 and ESB Toolkit 2.2
• Prepare and execute all QC cycles including internal and customer (UAT) testing and take accountability in fixing identified errors
• Defined SOA principals that have to be implemented at MoL to change current development environment and cope with new MoL SOA directions.
• Developing distributed, mission-critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems
• Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
• Perform code quality analysis, code performance analysis, code security analysis and architecture validation analysis.
• Identifies areas/technology, which represents an opportunity & works with R&D Team for developing necessary skills