• Support business development activities to include customer interface, proposal support and engineering estimation
• Risk management for the practice as well as the entire IT lifecycle, Architecture and design phases, with broad focus around enterprise and solutions.
• Evolve development guidelines, practices, and principles for the department.
• Create systems architectures and product specifications for accuracy and completeness.
• Create systems design documents (Conceptual design, Logical design & Physical design) for projects including SOA projects.
• Implemented 3 SOA enterprise applications on Ministry of Laborer (MoL) using MS BizTalk 2013 R2 and ESB Toolkit 2.2 based on standard SOA design principles and trends.
• Defined SOA principals that have to be implemented at MoL to change current development environment and cope with new MoL SOA directions.
• Developing distributed, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems
• Perform code quality analysis, code performance analysis, code security analysis and architecture validation analysis.
• Foresee the gaps that would cause performance issues and address them timely during the project
• Identifies areas/technology, which represent an opportunity & work with R&D Team for developing necessary skills
• Adoption of Microsoft ALM and Team Foundation Server to assist the customer with product improvement and software development in the ALM practice areas.