Technical Services Manager
• Support business development activities to include customer interface, proposal support, and engineering estimation
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Evolve design, development, and testing guidelines, best practices, and principles for teams, to governance Agile and DevOps teams processes.
• Lead the development of data and integration architecture models that respond to critical business needs
• Create systems architecture & design documents (Conceptual design, Logical design & Physical design) for projects including SOA projects.
• Architected and Implemented many SOA large and complicated Governmental, Enterprise & B2B on Ministry of Laborer (MoL), Saudi Post and others using MS BizTalk (2013 R2, 2016) and ESB Toolkit 2.2 based on standard SOA design principles and trends in addition to other technologies and concepts such as Json, angular JS, SOA , SaaS, PaaS, Web Services, Micro Services, SOAP, WSDLs, XML, REST ,WS-* standards
• API Management using WSO2 & APIGEE API Management (SOA Gateway and API Portal)
• Architected and Implemented MS Dynamic CRM and SharePoint Governmental projects for Ministry of Laborer in integration with MS BizTalk 2013 R2 and ESB Toolkit 2.2
• Developing Blockchain solutions and services focus on providing quick transaction settlements and help in minimizing the risks.
• Prepare and execute all QC cycles including internal and customer (UAT) testing and take accountability for fixing identified errors
• Defined SOA principals that have to be implemented at MoL to change current development environment and cope with new MoL SOA directions.
• Developing distributed, mission-critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multi-user systems and creating new tools from scratch
• Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
• Perform code quality analysis, code performance analysis, code security analysis and architecture validation analysis.
• Identifies areas/technology, which represents an opportunity & works with R&D Team for developing necessary skills