Researcher & Deputy Director In Administrative Development Unit
Saudi wildlife Authority
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Identify and assess training needs within a Saudi Wildlife Authority.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Preparing staff handbooks.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing with line managers planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Train employees for specific jobs, in Cooperating with the training center in Saudi Wildlife Authority.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills