Assistant Professor, Chief Coordinator, Incubation Center
Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Sciences
- Teaching students as a devoted educator covering professional development; communicating with students while carrying out their assessment and conducting staff meetings.
- Significantly enhancing classroom learning environment and acting as a ‘Facilitator’ to promote student leadership in initiating and creating positive learning opportunities.
- Preparing and administering examinations, grading them in a timely manner & providing feedback to students
- Actively work with lecturers to develop and maintain high curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives
- Proven ability to easily assimilate new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
- Guiding students in project works with latest technologies in the Industry
- Conducting Research Talks from Academia and Industry in the department.