Officer, Assistant Manager
Bank of America
- Co-manager of a Top 200 banking center (out of ~5,500 branches) located in affluent North Scottsdale. #1 Branch in terms of US Trust/GWIM traffic in Arizona. Over $200MM in total assets ($131MM in deposits).
- At the time of new management arrival, the banking center was not meeting expectations in multiple metrics such as client experience, teller engagement, and sales/referrals per customer visit. Only 74% of revenue goal in July, increased to 97% in August, 108% in September, and 115% currently in October!
- Achieved improvements in teller engagement by leveraging process improvements I developed in previous role. Increased sales/referral productivity by shifting a dual teller/seller employee to full-time sales role. Deployed differentiated client experience to recognize affluent clients and increase satisfaction scores.
- Faced staffing challenges due to market-wide lack of talent "on the bench". Took initiative in recruiting, hiring, and training self-sourced talent. Helped other branches resolve staffing issues whenever possible.
- October Employee of the Month due to peer and customer recognition. Score of Exceed Expectations (highest rating) on most recent performance review. Recommended for promotion by branch manager.