Senior Executive Manager. The development of my professional career was initially focused on technical roles and successively in roles involving marketing and sales of high technology products (semiconductors) in multinational contexts primarily abroad (USA and Germany). I have achieved positions involving complete P&L responsibility for medium sized companies, reporting to the Executive Boards. A key feature of my profile is my systematic capability to effectively address new projects aimed both at the development of the business and at the definition and improvement of operating processes related to the products. Having lived abroad for long periods (in USA and Europe), I have achieved fluency in English and a good level of German, as well as the capacity to interact easily with clients and workgroups that are influenced by different cultures and approaches.
I have a Green Card to work and live in the USA. Actually I act as Temporary Manager in a IT Company.
- Definition and management of company budget.
- Management of profit/loss centres.
- Management of human and financial resources in national and international contexts.
- Creation of legal entities in Italy and abroad (USA).
- Definition and implementation of business plans and corporate financial programmes.
- Communication with the company Board.
- Management of marketing programmes in national and international contexts.
- Management of projects for Internet applications.
- Considerable experience in the management and optimisation of sales organisations in national and international contexts.
- Market and business development in the high technology areas.
- Technical training to sales people.
- Development of semi-custom devices (Standard Cells and Gate Arrays).
- Application of Intel Architecture in computing platforms (mobile, desk top and server).
- Development of computer platforms for desk top and server (mono/multi processor) based on Intel architecture and supported by Microsoft operating systems (Win-NT, Win-2000, Win98) and Unix.