Assistant Engineer - Mechanical
Anrak Aluminium Ltd
- Managing maintenance of various equipment for reducing downtime and enhancing operational effectiveness of equipment.
- Planning and effecting predictive & preventive maintenance schedules for various equipment / lines to increase machine up time & equipment reliability.
- Condition monitoring the parameters of machinery (vibration, temperature etc.), in order to identify a significant change which is indicative of a developing fault.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining the process parameters, knowledge of various operational equipment.
- Responsible for reporting and updating daily activities to project and senior engineers for review.
- Studying of G.A Drawings and Isometrics based on P&ID and plant layout.
- Creating development drawings required for the plant based on site conditions.
- Cross Checking of Mechanical drawings with other department Drawings for any corrective action from design side .
- pre-commissioning & commissioning of mechanical equipment.
- Erecting mechanical equipment like I.D fan, F.D fan, centrifugal Pumps, Pan Filter, agitators, Bag house, Bulk material handling equipment like conveyor belts, stacker - reclaimer and utility packages for the 1.4MTPA Aluminium Refinery
- Monitoring Contractor’s & Subcontractor’s Work activities for Compliance with Quality Requirement.
- Drafting a future safety plan and statements based on real time experiences and facts.Creating awareness in workers about Work Place Education and safe working procedures .