PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CEO & COO
WE FITNESS CO., LTD.
- o This is a very important position working closely, efficiently and effectively with CEO and all Executive with international and regional offices also internal and external of the company.
- o Working in this position need very strong Communication skills, Management skills, Written communication skills, Computer skills and performing the highest standards of compliance and ethical conduct at all time. With 2 years in Fitness industry I have a good understanding of the consumer goods. This business trend changes so fast, this make me become a strong team player and able to work under pressure and coordinate / prioritize workloads.
- o Assist to CEO and COO in all aspects of special projects and Perform Adhoc organize team events and lunches (sourcing venues, catering etc…) as required. Being involved in decision-making processes.
- o Be representative for Promoting a professional image of the company, as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization – for questions, assistance, and guidance to maintain healthy, productive and proactive client and employee relationships.
- o In term of management skills, I have to manage all the daily workflow, coordinate all department team and prioritizing all tasks by importance to ensure that all tasks are complete perfectly. Also cover to handle on purchasing - sourcing new supplier and product, negotiation , and Cash-out management
- o A large part of the role is to manage the hectic schedule of the CEO and COO. – This schedule often changes so this will involve frequent rescheduling of meetings and appointments at short notice.
- o Prepare CEO for meetings with hand files, PowerPoint presentations, reports, agendas And Take minutes at meetings, ensuring that minutes are prepared and distributed. Follow-up on actions from meetings.