INTERNATIONAL PAPER COMPANY
- Provide legal support for Mergers & Acquisitions, Treasury, Investor Relations, Corporate Accounting and Executive Compensation;
- Special Project: Provide legal support to EMEA Corporate Team in Brussels, Belgium;
- Manage team of 11 handling most aspects of litigation for the company, including commercial disputes, personal injury, property damage, antitrust, employment, and various other types of cases;
- Lead continuous improvement project surrounding the handling Company's litigation internally in an efficient and cost effective manner;
- Manage a docket of employment, commercial and ERISA lawsuits from filing through trial;
- Lead a team managing the company's electronic discovery processes.