Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Business Analyst or Financial Analyst in High Technology Company.
Oct 2004 - Present
Established a consultative, referral based business with focus on client short and long term financial needs; originating loans in all residential categories.
Dec 2003 - Oct 2004
Developed branding strategy for realtor; designed brochures, website, multi-media advertising, and direct mail campaigns; performed market research/analysis; prepared sales presentations contributing to top sales awards February/March 2004.
Dec 2001 - Dec 2003
Family cross-country relocation to Florida
Took time off to move household from California to Florida and establish children in new schools.
Nov 2000 - Nov 2001
Business Development Manager
The Bentley Companies
Executed expansion into Silicon Valley; targeted companies primed for revitilization; determined client strategic goals and requirements for acquisition or growth; prepared/delivered service proposals.
Jan 1990 - Apr 2000
Senior Program Manager
- Launched Hitachi 5800 Storage Subsystem as an IBM standard offering in the mid-range server market with forecasted annual sales of $50M.
- Managed cross-functional effort to establish infrastructure necessary to process OEM orders for products and services, including logistics, service initiation, and call center customer support.
- Negotiated OEM contract including product/service pricing and the terms and conditions for procurement, sale, and service of Hitachi storage products by Silicon Graphics.
- Managed the Cisco Alliance project to completion, launching Hitachi sales of Cisco 7200/7500 routers in the enterprise server market with annual forecasted revenues of $54M.
- Developed and implemented corporate-wide Product and Service Phase Review Policy with detailed guidelines, procedures, and deliverables for each phase of the product lifecycle.
- Strategic contributor to Product Master File SAP and Oracle conversions including implementation of Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- With staff of four financial analysts, managed $500M worldwide supply of OEM storage subsystems to meet global sales targets while maintaining minimum inventory levels.
- Established US product/feature pricing; authored the US Price Book and Policy Manual for Sales and Service. Focal point for pricing recommendations and competitive analysis. Received Recognition Award for this effort.