Engineer - Production and Process control
Flow Link System Pvt Ltd.
- I am leading a team in maintaining product quality and output.
- To ensure the specified technical criteria in Mold and Core making process are attained and ensuring the mold quality in preparation
- To ensure the quality of mold and core in the process of preparation as per the work instruction and witness for quality pouring.
- Improving the product quality by Defect analysis in various stages of casting and to implement effective ideas by finding the root cause.
- An Effective member of Cross-Functional team and WMS.
- A team player in Six sigma project on COPQ implementation.
- Analyzing critical problematic components through FMEA tool and to find an effective solution.
- Analyzing sample products and finding the feasibility and effectiveness.
- Assigning certain tasks by my own and making the process effective by the principle of Continual Improvement.
- Streamline the production based on planning to get uninterrupted output and to assist in achieving on time delivery.
- Zone leader in implementing EOHS and maintaining 6S to work in a safe and clean environment.
- Analyzing and implementing effective processes for the improvement of quality and cost control measures.
- Involvement in quality check of in-process materials.
- I’ve knowledge in Mechanical lab activities