- A highly efficient, hardworking and talented Professional with over 5 years of experience in the areas of production, process and Design.
- Professional strengths in improving productivity by strictly maintaining the quality with comprehensive problem solving techniques and also keen on safety and environmental aspects.
- Dynamic professional with excellent planning, executing, monitoring and implementing skills with the ability to train and lead effective teams.
- Keen to find a challenging & suitable engineering position with a ambitious company that offers opportunities for career development and advancement.
To obtain a position of Engineer with responsibilities that utilizes my skills and experience and keen to work in an environment where I can enrich my knowledge.
Sep 2012 - Present
Engineer - Production and Process control
Flow Link System Pvt Ltd.
- I am leading a team in maintaining product quality and output.
- To ensure the specified technical criteria in Mold and Core making process are attained and ensuring the mold quality in preparation
- To ensure the quality of mold and core in the process of preparation as per the work instruction and witness for quality pouring.
- Improving the product quality by Defect analysis in various stages of casting and to implement effective ideas by finding the root cause.
- An Effective member of Cross-Functional team and WMS.
- A team player in Six sigma project on COPQ implementation.
- Analyzing critical problematic components through FMEA tool and to find an effective solution.
- Analyzing sample products and finding the feasibility and effectiveness.
- Assigning certain tasks by my own and making the process effective by the principle of Continual Improvement.
- Streamline the production based on planning to get uninterrupted output and to assist in achieving on time delivery.
- Zone leader in implementing EOHS and maintaining 6S to work in a safe and clean environment.
- Analyzing and implementing effective processes for the improvement of quality and cost control measures.
- Involvement in quality check of in-process materials.
- I’ve knowledge in Mechanical lab activities
Mar 2011 - Jun 2012
Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Sakthi Auto Component Limited-Foundry Division
- 3D modeling and modification of components.
- Pattern modeling, core splitting and methoding.
- Inspection of new tooling at supplier end.
- Processing the sample components and inspecting for defects.
- Getting dimensional & metallurgical clearance and preparing the new product for PPAP submission.
- Following and maintaining the complete status of new tooling and product.
- I have been involved in modification of gating systems with Cross-Functional team.
- Continuous inspection of Pattern on every trial till releasing it for production by ensuring defect free castings.
- Involved in yield improvement Processes.
Jul 2010 - Feb 2011
Oriental Plants and Equipment Limited.
- Worked as a Supervisor and quality assurance in Automobile Production.
- Ensure quality of development components.
- Maintaining a streamline production with Men-Material management.
- Achieving the target production quantities with a planned process.
- Responsible for dispatch plan on day wise and weekly basis.
- Reduced the quality issues by 8% with Continual improvement techniques and defining process parameters.
- Increased the productivity by 17.5% which is the highest ever of our unit with resource utilization, planning and manpower handling.
- Successful in setting up and implementing complete process scenario for production in attaining quality products.
- Team player in implementing Six-sigma on reducing COPQ.
- Successfully ended up with several product lines by conducting CFT and Brainstorming
May 2006 - Aug 2010
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
Jun 2004 - Mar 2006
Higher Secondary certificate
Vidhya Vikaas Higher Secondary School