1. Ability to organize an active search and attraction of new customers, including usage of presentations and other marketing tools. Including excellent skills to work with VIP-clients, but not limited to the negotiation, signing of profitable contracts, cooperation development, etc.
2. Ability to collaborate with customers to maintain a high degree of satisfaction with the company, including resolving tensions arising due to failure of delivery dates, technical problems and other possible complications;
3. Ability to achieve significant results with the help of mobilization of resources and the company’s capabilities, the disclosure of its internal capacity. Tendency to set high and ambitious targets (tasks) and to reach them; Ability to find new opportunities for growth – to determine the sources of competitive advantage of the company, to formulate a business strategy, a willingness to abandon solutions which were successful in the past and to find new innovative ideas and attitudes;
4. Ability to have a positive impact on the company. Proactive, focus on the continuous development of ourselves, employees and corporate core competencies, propensity to implement innovative ideas and techniques;
5. Developed analytical skills: an integrated analysis of the sales structure, identification of weak and poorly fortified zones, analysis of the functioning of business processes in terms of their overall relevance and innovation, monitoring the performance of the sales structure.
6. Ability to admit mistakes, learn from them, continually developing skills and capabilities. As a consequence it has resulted in constant growth- sales, project level(transactions), profitability of sales structure, etc.
7. Honesty, responsibility, activity, creativity, internal interest (motivation)