- Promoted from Senior Business Consultant to Associate Manager in Feb-2011 after 1.2 years in a delivery specialization role.
- Head the quality assurance division of my team and have ensured that delivery over the last one year has exceeded service level agreement of 98.2% "accuracy" and 99.1% for "on-time".
- In-depth analysis of Euro values including investigating unusual peaks and troughs by geography and recommending strategies to maintain high growth and enhance medium growth
- Working across the EMEA delivery team on special projects including process standardizing and optimization. This includes a specially sanctioned six sigma project that works towards a 6 month target of increasing the efficiency of operations
- Designed process flows and authored multiple SOP's as a benchmark for a specific area within the EMEA delivery teams
- Worked at our offices in London and Bangalore and implemented a high efficiency delivery model for our clients in Europe
- Built the team from scratch (including staffing and recruitment) and currently look after the operations of a 20 person team
- Root Cause Analysis and investigation of Failure Mode Effect Analysis to ensure that problems in the past are not repeated again
Key Achievements: Won 3 awards within 1 Financial Year for outstanding performances and providing value adds to our EMEA clients and was rated as a Top 20% performer (ratings are Top 20%, Highly Valued 70% and Least Effective 10%)