Staff Software Engineer
Performed software design and development of hardware and the operation of specific sub-systems for the new Company SoftModem product.
- Ported SM56 SoftModem to various hardware platforms (PCI based, AC’97 based) for all Windows operating systems (Win9x/WinMe, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP).
- Supported test and application engineers in testing and debugging the modem software.
- Identified product specific hardware / software quality requirements to pass Microsoft WHQL certification.
- Provided support to client companies and end-users in the USA, Germany and Taiwan.
- Designed a C++ class library for Windows / Linux cross-platform kernel driver development.
- Participated in new product design and development.