To be a part of an organization where I can fully utilize my skills in Mechanical Engineering and make a significant contribution to the success of the employer and at the same time my individual growth.
Phone : +91-9130088366, 9503533196
Address : 5th "" kale lay out road yavatmal
Date of birth : 01/01/1993.
Sex : Male
Father's Name : Ramdas B. Buradkar.
Mother's Name : Chhaya R. Buradkar.
- Eager to learn new technologies and Methodologies.
- Reliable, organised, disciplined and dedicated team player who works well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in timely manner.
Jun 2007Mar 2008
D.P High School Yavatmal.
Jun 2009Feb 2010
Amolakchand Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal.
Aug 2011May 2016
Smt. Radhikatai Pandav College of Engineering Nagpur.
- Operating Systems : Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
- Softwares : AutoCAD, MS Office, Photoshop 7/CS.
Name : "Automatic two wheeler side stand ".
Duration : 1 year.
Team Size : 4.
We have designed a fully automatic side stand method. It is more efficient as compared to other methods.This invention relates to a device for turning a side stand of a motorcycle from a service position to a retreated position. If a motorcycle is started, with its side stand remaining upright, the side stand tends to impinge on the road surface, particularly when the motorcycle is turned to the side of the side stand, thus leading to the overturning of the motorcycle.And also another important factor is the parts used in the automobile two wheelers are completely atomized except this stand arrangement. These are the two important factors behind this invention of new concept.The main objectives of the project are Designing an automatic bike stand system to avoid accidents, ensure customer safety.
- Participated in Robo Race at Xplosion-2014 at Anjuman College of Engineering Nagpur.
- Participated in Robowar at Pratishruti- 2013 at Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur.
I affirm that the above information is true as per my knowledge and bear the responsibility for correctness of above mentioned particulars.
Date: Vivek R. Buradkar
Place: Yavatmal (BE Mechanical Engineering)