- Lab infrastructure maintenance : hardware setup (desktop and mobile platforms), installation/upgrade of operating systems and software (Windows, Mac, Linux, Windows Phone 8.1, Android, Xbox)
- Investigating failed test runs and filing appropriate bugs in Jira.
- Writing daily and weekly reports for consumption by higher management up to and including director of test.
- Developed full featured web portal (Kendo UI MVC + WCF + MS SQL) used by Skype media organization for end to end test run investigation. It displays results of automated test runs, overall statistics and real time timeline for running test agents, also provides possibility to generate HTML report and watch recorded screen video for a particular test run.
- Developed monitoring tool for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The tool takes control over the DTS test agent, reading its standard output and sending it to the web server for the real time log analysis and thus allowing remote control of the test agent from the server such as: restarting the test agent, reserving the machine under test from future test runs and returning it back to the test pool. The tool also detects start of application under test, starts video recording of the run and uploads video to file server.