Joined HDPI, a member company of HSBC group, as part of core team charged with responsibility of process migration from various jurisdictions to HSS CoE, Kolkata. Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the portfolio data in Advent’s Geneva portfolio reporting system for various portfolios managed by HSBC’s Alternative Fund Services division.
- Responsible for integrating Reconciliation & Valuations teams.
- Directly involved in planning, reporting & delivering work to 5 overseas locations. Follow up on issues and assist in the resolution process.
- Supervised team consisting of 5 Assistant Managers and 48 Administrators, providing leadership to the department, technical support in analyzing and resolving issues, and scheduling and monitoring workloads to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Facilitated team members & saved more than $100K in CQI Projects during 2008.
- Established excellent relationship with Hong Kong & Singapore Hedge Fund Administration offices and provided high quality service and productivity.
- Orchestrated the development and set up of 5 Jurisdictions’ (Send sites: NY, DUB, IOM, HK and SG)support teams in HSS CoE.
- Managed more than 175 funds migrations to Kolkata from different send sites.
- Managed 2 members Geneva Super Users team & resolved Geneva related issues with Global IT support team.
- Earned Performer of the Year 2007 & Performer of the Q1 2007 awards for commitment to excellence.