M/s Ernst & Young LLP, BIG 4, Trivandrum
- Managed a Team of Fifteen-Twenty Team Members (Including Juniors and Seniors)
- Reviewing of Teams work and rectifying them.
- Preparing Audit Programs
- Supervising Execution of Audits and finalising them.
- Discussing audit issues and resolving them with Ultimate clients and Management.
- Knows well ET GAM Methodology.
- Maintaining relationship with Middle East clients in terms of delivery, issues, requirements and ensuring quality.
Financial statement Audits:
- Financial Statement Quality Reviews, Preparing Budgets for the audits and getting them approved from onshore client.
- Entire Project Management of the audit from Initial Calls to Finalisation of Audit.
- Helping Team Members with their Queries and Clarifying their doubts inorder to ensure smooth completion of audits.
- Communicating with Onshore Clients to understand their requirements from time to time.
- Allocation of works among team members,
- Maintaining the utilisation for team members and self to meet the target hours per annum.
- Responsible for Day to Day Operations and ensuring deliverables within TAT.
- Performance Evaluation of Team Members and motivating them from time to time.
Data Analytics: (Was asked to take care of the new initiative as a result of satisfactory performance feedback from onshore (EY Dubai Senior Manager)
- Becoming a important part of Data Analytics.
- Perform DA work on EY Eagle, EY Helix and EY Atlas.
- Create and manage a team.