I am the President and CEO of Virtual June, LLC. I am targeting law firms, accounting firms, and business start ups. Let me take care of your administrative tasks while you go out and increase your business.
Walking on the beach
Bachelor of Arts
Minor in History
Women's Studies Certificate
Wordpress and Blogger
Site Moderator and Forum Producer
Jun 2008 - Present
The Virtual June
Social Media Specialist/Virtual Assistant
email: [email protected]
· Highly detail-oriented, organized, and articulate
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
· Resourceful Internet Researcher
· Creates and maintains Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Google Reader, and LinkedIn Profiles.
· Develops and maintains blogson Wordpress and Blogger
· Typing 74 wpm
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint, Quickbooks, Knowledgeable in PC/Mac, iWork, Keynote, iCal, iPhoto, iWeb, Email Broadcasting.
Create and maintain Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo, Google Reader and Google Documents, and Twitter profiles. Blogs on Wordpress and Blogger.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND MARKETING
- Created database for contacts and specific target market. Client's business increased 20 percent.
- Acquired several clients in various businesses, such as a law firm, 2 financial companies, urban planning consultant, construction company, printing and advertising, mortgage, and health care business.
- Organized and created file systems for seven people. Businesses are operating more efficiently.
- Online Research. Researched demographics for various businesses.
- Comparative Analysis. Analyzed competition for selling bridal jewelry.
- Created PowerPoint Presentation, increased business 10 percent.
- Created and published print library and website guides via Microsoft Word & Front Page. Wrote press release for collection.
- Featured Guess blogger on http://www.petnesandviews.com/2009/09/30/benefits-of-bats.aspx.
- Created and maintained Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Digg profiles by microblogging, researching and uploading articles for specific target market. Engaged online discussions and tripled followers.
- Site moderator and forum producer for 2 women's investment groups. Researched and uploaded article on investment topics. Engaged participants in online discussions. Group comprised of over 20 people.
Florida Atlantic University 08/1997 to 5/2001 Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
Awards & Honors: Golden Key International Honors Society and Phi Alpha Theta.
Gary Field, President
NuBarter, Inc., Savannah Georgia
LKG Law, P.A.,
Lisa K. Goldstein, Esquire Elder Law and Special Needs Attorney
West Palm Beach, FL
Murray Steinfeld, BC-HIS, ACA
Hearing Solutions of the Palm Beaches, Inc., Jupiter, FL
David Ebenstein, President
TransAmerica Printing, West Palm Beach, FL
Terry L. Virta, President
Terry L. Virta & Associates, Inc.
Urban Planner – Member of American Institute of Certified Planners
Family Mortgage, Jupiter, FL
Gail Gill, Seabreeze Publications
Founder of Les Femme Riches, Chicago, IL