Manager - Merchandising
Ethos Limited, New Delhi, India
Ethos Watches, retail division of KDDL Group, established in 2003 is India's largest chain of luxury watch studios with 41 premium watch boutiques across the country. Ethos is an authorized retailer with over 51 luxury watch brands.
Manager - Merchandising responsible to oversee the entire Buying & Merchandising cycle of Duty Free Division of the company located in major Metro cities.
- Assortment planning & rationalization - Managing luxury watch portfolio across all Duty Free stores.
- Price point analysis for In house brands to define the correct mix to be sold at the right price point as per market trends.
- Promotion planning – GWP, Festive & seasonal discounting, liquidation schemes to maintain healthy stock turns.
- Negotiating vendor margin for higher profitability.
- Generating additional revenue by selling visual spaces on hire to brands.
- Demand & supply planning as per budgets & seasonal trends.
- Liquidation planning to maintain healthy stock turns & clear out any blocked inventory.
- Process development & stabilization.
- Order processing as per OTB to ensure that the stores are appropriately stocks with correct merchandise.
- Sales & stock analysis to increase ordering of stocks with higher velocity & reduce ageing stock.
- Identification of Aged stock for return and liquidation of stock.
- 100% merchandising Process adherence for all the Ethos Duty Free stores.