Experienced in M&E/MIS, Data Management with over 9 Yrs in various development renowned organizations such as Agribusiness System International, Institute for OneWorld Health, National Rural Health Mission, World Bank aided water supply & environmental sanitation project, , Govt. of India. & Plan international. My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity & experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an organisation.
Dec 2009 - Present
Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Managing the M&E systems.
- Coordinate and help implement mid-term and final M&E assessments and analysis against set baseline.
- Assist and participate in creation of lessons learned and project reports.
- Develop a system for collection and maintenance of background information and documents.
Oct 2009 - Dec 2009
Monitoring & Evaluation Expert
Netlink Software Group Pvt. Ltd
- Managing the M&E systems.
- Identification and verification of project indicators as well as data collection systems.
- Will act as in charge of M&E cell and be responsible for strengthening it as an integrated unit.
- Assist in making appropriate formats for data collection and process accurately & submit the required reports.
Aug 2007 - Sep 2009
iOWH- US based non profit Pharmaceutical Company
- Provide timely and professional ongoing management of clinical trial data by identifying and resolving data errors and inconsistencies in data to ensure consistently high standard database(s) with respect to quality and timeliness.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of protocol, validation and data analysis.
- Responsible for designing the monitoring database & preparation of data reports.
- Providing all the assistance to the monitoring team and coordinate with iOWH San Francisco counterparts on data management and reporting.
Mar 2006 - Aug 2007
National Rural Health Mission-Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India
- Assisting Government functionaries for organizing RCH activities (Immunization activities, camps), data analysis and compilation of reports from Govt. Health Centers & to guide immunization activities accordingly, under RCH/ NRHM Programme.
- Helping Health Administrator for proper reporting system and management, under RCH/NRHM Programme.
- Responsible for setting up integrated health Management Information System.
- Compiling various survey reports received from blocks.
- Involved in compiling and segregating all the information data status, program wise such as (NRHM, RCH, Immunization, TB, Malaria, Leprosy and ASHA) and putting before the collector & CH&MO and obtaining signature from the top official the information & data mail to Central & State Government concern department.
- Discharging settlement of online complain of health related matters and online monitoring, reporting of Epidemic and assessing state health budget.
Aug 2005 - Mar 2006
Information System & Technology Coordinator
Plan International (India Chapter), Bihar
- Supervising and operating critical IS&T softwares as specified by PLAN.
- Providing for the security, safety and routine maintenance and rectify of all IS&T equipment.
- Maintaining mutually beneficial contacts with other agencies using Information Technology.
- Preparing and administering budget for all IS&T related expenses.
- Coordinating with technical & finance team in developing the Management Information System for the project.
- Involved in network monitoring and problem resolution to avoid system downtime.
Sep 2003 - Mar 2004
Sector Reform Pilot Project(Water Supply), U.P Department of Rural Development, Govt. of India).
- Coordinating with Avert supported NGOs, institutions and other partners in the generation and management of information.
- Involved in Software Development works in Oracle/Dev-2000. VB and Access as required by Management.
Sep 1999 - May 2003
World Bank Assisted, Water Supply and Environmental Sanitation -Project
- Responsible for database configuration, system backup, restore and security administration.
- Ensuring the receipt of Monthly progress reports from NGOs and Cross checking /Analysis and after processing submission of the reports to Unit Coordinator.
- Involved in orientation / training to staff members for developments in the computer field enabling them to update their knowledge and skills.
- Ensuring direct access to MIS Unit of Head office.