Senior Manager - Publishing
- Managing of day-to-day operations and the business product pipeline.
- Planning of resources for short-term and long-term needs to meet the business plans.
- Setting of Key Performance Indicators to manage business performance and drive business growth.
- Managing the performance of the team.
- Owning and improving the performance management system of direct reports.
- Proactively identifying problems and taking appropriate remedial actions.
- Improve the quality assurance and quality control systems and ultimately the overall quality of the products.
Spearheaded two change programs in the teams to improve performance and make the process leaner. A pilot was initiated with a small team to check the feasibility of the new process. After its success the entire team was transitioned to the new process. Performance improved by 50% for the editors while the cost reduced by 24% due to a leaner process requiring lesser staff.
Managed multiple projects for improving efficiency of the process.