Task Lead/Project Manager
Currently provides IT Portfolio Management, IT Governance, PMO and federal policy implementation support for the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). Previously provided Enterprise Architecture (EA), IT Strategy and Planning, and PMO support for CIO offices at the U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) and U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- Currently, provide IT Portfolio, Governance and PMO support for GSA’s IT Portfolio (approx. $630M).
- Reengineered GSA’s integrated IT portfolio management and reporting process to timely escalate and make strategic or tactical decisions on high-risk investments to senior leadership to help make manage risks using a scorecard and corrective action plan.
- Currently, lead the GSA Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) implementation effort, PMO coordination and maturity assessment.
- Developed HHS Technical Architecture and Information Security Segment Architecture to rationalize applications/infrastructure/standards, and understand technology-based risks.
- Developed HHS domain and segment business architecture using Software AG ARIS tool based on stakeholder requirements to address challenges faced on business interoperability and transparency.
- Developed DOL Enterprise Roadmap, Information Resources Management (IRM) Strategic Plan, and IT Asset inventory by aligning to OMB PortfolioStat business requirements.
- Developed investment-level Target Architecture (TA) and Transition Strategy and Sequencing Plan (TS&SP) templates to allow agencies to report investment performance.
- Led, presented forums and trained federal clients on federal EA requirements and IT portfolio management subject matter.