CIO/Director of Information Technology
Led seven direct reports and 18 support associates in IT development, infrastructure, Web hosting, operations and facilities management and acquisitions.
- Designed and implemented a 24x7x365 backup co-located production environment including all network hardware/software SLA's, change management, and personnel. Saved $450 thousand in software and hardware expenditures.
- Created and executed a comprehensive security implementation plan post full security audit which identified critical external security issues. All critical security risks were eliminated.
- Integrated barcode technology to reduce pharmacy and medical supplies scanning time. Saved one quarter of a million dollars annually automated processing within the medical billing system.
- Replaced core business technology infrastructure within first three months of employment to meet the business goals of the present and future. Established a 24x7 help desk which managed 500 calls monthly.
- Devised new closing procedures for financial systems through the design and implementation of preventative procedures including introduction to cross-departmental closing procedures. Reduced accounting and finance batch processing issues 75%