Delivery Driver, Prep and Server
- Pre-delivery vehicle preparation,
- Learning the delivery area,
- checking orders for quality and accuracy,
- following proper delivery procedures
- providing quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person or by phone, and acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do.
- Perform other assigned workstation duties including making quality products, preparing ingredients and taking orders.
- Work as part of a team and assist each other by being on time for their shift, supporting other workstations during their shift
- completing all closing duties, including cleaning, at the end of each shift.
- Accurately process order paperwork and payment transactions, execute cash management duties.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Store supplies or goods in kitchens or storage areas.
- Prepare a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, or desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Prepare and place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
- Make special dressings and sauces as condiments for sandwiches.
- Package take-out foods or serve food to customers.
- Knowledge of all the ingredient details of every dish on the menu
- Delivering food to guest quickly and efficiently
- Communicating clearly with the kitchen and front of house staff