Accenture Strategy - Capability Network, Bangalore
- Part of the Leadership Team of the Financial Services Practice. Key Responsibilities:
- Business development for strategy / management consulting projects working with client account teams worldwide. Annual revenues in excess of $3 million.
- Oversight over practice metrics - operational & financial.
- People engagement lead: Leading the engagement program of the ~ 300 member practice.
- Leading project delivery: Successfully delivered several strategy and management consulting projects with tangible financial and operational outcomes.
- Key Projects
- Wholesale Banking Business Transformation for Leading Afro-Asian Bank: Implemented business strategy that will increase profitability by $30 million over 5 years.
- Strategy & Operating Model Refresh for the Financial Institutions Group of Leading Afro-Asian Bank: Developed and implemented a business strategy that will increase profitability by >$8 million over 5 years.
- Retail Distribution Review (RDR) Program for a leading UK Long Term Savings and Investment (LTSI) Company: Led work streams of this compliance program, which had a peak team size of 40 members.
- Operational Capability Assessment for a Top US Life Insurer: Led a capability assessment to draw up a 2020 operations road map for the client who had envisioned quadrupling their business volumes over 5 years.