AVP- Sales Innovation and Design
Birla Sunlife Insurance company Limited
Core objective is to build sustainable and competitive advantage by creating excellence in all our practices in BSLI
- Responsible for Innovation and design with a core vision of strengthening BSLI’s customer centricity
- Redefined business models, measures and roles based on 3 broad framework- Capacity, Productivity and Sustainability
- Designed and implemented digital/paper tools as a differentiator for BSLI that creates value for insurance by empowering customers to discovery and identify their own needs and solutions
- Established a culture of “contribution first “ as an outreach strategy that helps in accessing a large pool of customers in a manner that engenders trust
- Designed the 4 stage hiring model for human resource that increases employee referrals, curb attrition and saves cost by hiring right
- Lead coaching and capacity building programs that inspires and shares best practices within the system with the core objective of building commitment and learning
- Co-created processes, systems and capacity transfer programs along with multiple stakeholders to ensure seamless execution and assimilation of core ideas.
- Leveraged all the key dimensions of business be it marketing, products, training, it, hr, planning towards a common objective of building customers trust surplus for the organization
- Assisted leadership team on business reviews at the chairman’s office, strategic meetings with JV partner Sun Life Financials and prospective partners such as leading bank/brokers for business alliances
- Alignment with other channel heads such as Banca, Third party distribution and Group business that lead to position our offerings across all segments of customers in the country.
- Developed a differentiator for Insurance as a value propositions specific to segments, primarily with Sme, Doctors, Nri, Hni, and Multiple profiles of individuals.