Ruby 1.9+, jRuby 1.7+
Server side developer not believing in silver bullet tools.
I like to go to meetups and also giving a talk when I have a "good enough to tell" story.
Keep the business functions running by resolving issues and preventing them from reoccurring.
Adding value by enhancing the PHP and Python apps. Write tools to automate recurring tasks as much as possible.
- Incident Responses
- TechSupport Tickets
- Fix bugs and new features to all projects when required
- Monitoring metrics
- Deployment tools
Technology set: Python 2.7, Python 3, PostgreSQL 9, MongoDB, Vagrant, Git, Redis
Backend development of betbright.com in an agile environment.
Technology set: Python 2.7, Twisted, MySQL 5.6, Vagrant, Git, Redis
- Backend development of motocal.com
- Designing and implementing tests for microservices
- Implementing microservices according to specifications
- Managing HG-GIT repo bridges
- Creating and maintaining Vagrant images used by developers
- Prototype a dashboard, featuring different app versions in Docker container setups
Technology set: Ruby 2.1, Rails 4.1/4.2 MySQL 5.5, Vagrant, Docker, MongoDB, Git, Mercurial
- Fork Redmine v2.3 codebase to create our CRM with financial capabilities
- Excelling solving problems related to APIs and time
- Having a big influence on me by Ruby/Rails I started to choose libs and language features closer to them
- Do many small tasks on several website projects
- Maintain web shops for Nespresso, written in legacy PHP
- Valued and team wide trusted Git knowledge
Technology set: Ruby 1.9.3-2.0, Rails 3.2, SASS, CoffeeScript, NodeJS, MySQL 5.0-5.5, PHP5.2-5.4, JQuery, CSS3, XPATH, HTML5, Symfony2, GIT, Ubuntu, Vagrant, Ansible, Grunt, OpenVPN
(Outsourced from previous company) Testing and documenting the new outdoor, onboard passenger informing system for Budapest’s public transport company (http://bkv.hu). Mainly writing the test manuscripts, later do some Java programming to automate manual application testing using Sikuli.
Technology set: Java/Python2, Sikuli
Maintaining and extending the ERP flagship product.
Technology set: PHP5, HTML, CSS, SVN, Postgresql 8.4, Ubuntu
- Taking part in rebuilding/redesigning the flagship CMS product from scratch
- Introducing and setting up Trac as project management for the team
- Enforcing basic unit tests at the beginning of the rewrite (Ruby influence)
Technology set: PHP5, Jquery, Zend Framework, SVN, HTML, CSS3, PHPUnit, Trac, Ubuntu
- Do some minor jobs on the Network.hu website
- Design, document and implement given tasks
- Besides the main website, there were other startup products that I had to work on.
Technology set: PHP5, Jquery, Symfony1, SVN, Trac, Ubuntu
- Extending the intranet CRM software integrated into the main website
- Build an E-mail registry system, invoice management system
- Port system from PHP4 to 5, MySQL to PostgreSQL and DB from ISO to UTF8
- Server maintenance and system code profiling
Technology set: PHP5, Postgresql 8, EXTJS3, Ubuntu, Bazaar, OpenVPN
The company acquired GSD Ltd and the developer team and their product
- Developing a „SAP replacement/alternative” ERP system
- Build mail registry, system activity, and PDF generating module
- Convert database from ISO to UTF8
- Play role in customer relations
Technology set: Linux, PHP5, HTML, MySQL, FPDF, SVN, OpenVPN