Seafield Hotel Resort and Spa
- Focused on cocktails in a very busy environment.
- Training new employees in the bar, providing them support and necessary knowledge
- Making sure everything goes efficiently relations to the bar
● Serving customers, provide them perfect conditions
● handling/serving mass of people at the bar
● Receiving incoming calls from in-house technicians and subcontractors.
● Provide them technical information, support service provisioning.
● Coordinate and support their on-field activity.
● OTG handling
● Receiving Internet / VOIP subscribers’ service calls.
● Providing help for customers via phone / emails.
● Analyzing issues related to Internet service.
● Architect assistant to the Head architect, co-worker
● Rendering professional services in connection with the design and construction of buildings
● Keeping contact with suppliers, subcontractors, other architects.
Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, SEO
Analysis,Physics,Electronics,Introduction to Programming and Foundations of Computing.
Digital Technology,Computer Architecture,Operating Systems and Computer Networks,
Introduction to Web Programming.