National Head of EdTech and Digital Skills
Education and Training Foundation - ETF
Policy lead and ETF national expert on the EdTech and Digital Skills area. Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, negotiating grants, providing expertise in bidding, and leading on design work for the area.
- Co-ordination of crisis management activities - COVID-19;
- Screening business development opportunities;
- Development of market research plans;
- Conduct analysis, draw recommendations, and business plans;
- Influencing and impacting the FE sector delivery with new technologies;
- Leading on the Digital T Levels Professional Development Programme;
- Contributing to the Strategic Leaders, New To Teaching and Construction, T Levels Professional Development Programmes;
- Overviewing of National projects' operations;
- EdTech 50 2020 award for the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform - recognised as one of the Products shaping the education and technology sector across the UK.