My particular interests are in Creative Design Specially in Logo Design, Poster, Hoarding, Standee, Banner Ad. Glow sign Board, News paper Ad, Visual Ad, Stationary, Graphic Art, Marketing and Media Prints.
Looking for Graphic Design Creative jobs, where I can prove my potential.
Although my three years of experience in Design, include a range of activities, my particular strengths are in Creative Design Specially in Logo Design, Poster, Hoarding, Standee, Banner Ad. Glow sign Board, News paper Ad, Visual Ad, Stationary, Graphic Art, Marketing and Media Prints . I am particularly passionate about Creative designing with strong creativity and imagination, with great client coordination and follow through. I have acquired a good amount of knowledge through my extensive research in these areas and by having developed several work projects.
My past supervisors and co-workers have told me I'm a quick learner and am able to familiarize myself with any new design technology very quickly. I have a huge appetite to further develop my design skills, my creativity, and to learn more about new design technology. No wonder all the Advertise magazines, books, web sites are my best friends. I have a strong work ethic, am self-motivated, and passionate about working in this industry
Aug 2009 - Present
Jr. Graphic Designer
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools.
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.