Sr Executive Accounts
MAHARASTRA HYBRID SEEDS CO. LTD, Coimbatore
- Monitoring and recording daily Sales accounting transactions
- Reconciliations of Debtors/creditors/Bank/Branches
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure levels.
- Strong Control on Accounts Receivables, follow up with Customers and legal initiations for non payments.
- Providing assistance to local RBM in matters relating to accounting with customers and providing appropriate information/reports to achieve branch target.
- Preparation of all reports and providing information as required by HO Accounts.
- Periodic physical verification of stock/assets in the depot
- Monitoring HR, Administration activities like Staff Attendance, Time Controlling, Leave Records, & House Keeping.
- Responsible for day to day Cash, bank receipts & payments
- Verification and recording of all depot expenses like routine office expenses, freight payments, TFA payments, Travelling Expenses, Vehicle Maintenance, sales promotion and other expenses
- Monitoring Accounts payable and making timely payment.
- Monitoring OS cheque collection with banks and follow up for payments & Bank Reconciliation
- Statutory compliance, generally in the matters of Sales tax/VAT, Professional tax, Service Tax and TDS. Typically this would mean understanding the company’s liability against the same, recover the same from appropriate entity, unless it is a company’s expense, filing appropriate returns within scheduled time, arranging VAT Audit and arrange completion of assessment proceedings
- Attending Internal Audit and Statutory Audit (if conducted at its location), provide explanations to auditors and observe compliance.
- Complying with insurance claim formalities, when required, with guidance from HO