Quality Control Supervisor.
Shree Balaji Casting Works.
- Monitoring and examining each stage of production.
- Ensuring that all testing is performed to the highest standards.
- Monitoring all inspection and testing equipment to ensure current and valid calibration.
- Reading blueprints and specifications.
- Checking that production methods meet relevant legislation.
- Recommending changes to a production process.
- Making sure that company employees follow documented procedures and standards.
- Carrying out final inspections.
- Identifying unsafe working practices.
- Looking out for defects in a product.
- Making sure that labels are accurate.
- Discussing inspection results and conclusions with production managers.